The privacy policies of the Company include the following.
1. Personal information items to be collected and methods of collection
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
3. Utilization and provision of collected personal information
4. Consignment of personal information processing
5. Installation, operation, and rejection of personal information auto-collection devices
6. Period of retaining and utilizing collected personal information
7. Procedure and methods of destruction of personal information
8. Rights and obligations of data subjects and method of executing rights
9. Securing the safety of personal information
10. Personal information manager or the department in charge
11. Remedies for infringement of rights
Article 1. Personal information items to be collected and methods of collection
The Company collects the following personal information for consultation and service application.
1) Collection items
– Personal identification information: unique identification information such as resident registration number, contact information including address / phone number / e-mail address, photo, name
– Sensitive information: Disability
– The information provided on the application form in addition to personal identification information: military service/veterans., educational background, family background (names, relationship, ages, academic backgrounds, and occupations of family members), major experience, and qualifications/linguistic skills
2) Collection method
(2) Collection method
The company shall collect personal information via the Site of the Company (www.hansolchemical.com).
Article 2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
Article 3. Utilization and provision of collected personal information
The Company shall process the personal information of the information subject only within the scope specified in Article 2 (Purpose of collection and use of personal information).
Article 4. Consignment of personal information processing
In order to provide smooth service and improve service quality, the Company may consign the processing of personal information to an external professional company as follows.
The Company shall manage and supervise the consignee to handle personal information safely, and if the contents of the consignment work or the consignee are changed, the Company shall disclose such changes through this personal information processing policy without delay.
Article 5. Installation, operation, and rejection of personal information auto-collection devices
No one shall use a program or other technical devices that automatically collect personal information in the course of using the services such as cookies.
Article 6. Period of retaining and utilizing collected personal information
The Company shall process and retain personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or the retention and use period agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
– The collected personal information is retained and used for one year after the application.
Article 7. Procedure and methods of destruction of personal information
The Company shall destroy the personal information without delay after the period of possession has passed or when the purpose of processing personal information is fulfilled.
Article 8. Rights and obligations of data subjects and method of executing rights
The information subject may exercise the following rights related to personal information protection against the Company at any time In the case of a request to disclose personal information, to correct any error or omission, to delete personal information, or to suspend processing personal information.
Disclosure of personal information may be requested via the Site, or submitted to the personal information handling personnel in writing, by phone or by email, and then the Company shall take the necessary measures without delay.
Rights may be exercised through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated, and in this case, the information subject shall submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act.
If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, the Company shall not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
Article 9. Securing the safety of personal information
The Company shall manage the personal information of users for safety assurance to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged, by taking the following technical and administrative measures.
1) Critical data such as resident registration numbers and passwords shall be encrypted and stored, and personal information shall be stored in a safe area behind a firewall.
2) The Company shall prevent attacks such as hacking by using a device that blocks intrusions from outside to prevent leakage of users’ personal information and encrypting data transmission through an SSL secure server.
4) The information subject must not disclose access information and password to another person or entity and shall log out after completing the use of the Recruitment webpage. The company shall not be held responsible for any problems caused by the leakage of personal information such as resident registration number, password, and contact information due to the user’s carelessness or Internet problems.
Article 10. Personal information manager or the department in charge
The Company shall be responsible for the overall handling of personal information, and shall designate a person in charge of personal information manager as follows for handling complaints and damage relief from users related to processing personal information.
Article 11. Remedies for infringement of rights
The information subject may inquire about the following organizations for the remedy for damages and counseling for personal information infringement.
1) Personal Information Infringement Report Center (https://privacy.kisa.or.kr / +82-118)
2) Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / +82-2-580-0533~4)
3) Cybercrime Investigation Division of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (https://www.spo.go.kr / +82-2-3480-3562)
4) Cyber Terror Response Center of National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr / +82-1566-0112)